Friday, October 14, 2011

Makkah...Here I come!!

I have been busy for days preparing for my trip to Makkah for Hajj. I have been inspecting my wardrobe for abayas, hijabs, shoes..... man! all of these chores are tiring me to bits!!!!!

But wait! Why in the heck would I care if I wear the finest or not! To whom am I trying to impress? The people I will be with or the ONE that calls me back to His House?

Astaghfirullah al adheem! Shaytan indeed has his evil ways in trying to sway the direction of any man!

I should have given more importance preparing for my ibadah and not my abayas because it is Allah WHOM I am trying to impress and not whoever I will meet there. Who cares what I wear, what I look like and what I have!

Besides, Allah looks more into our innermost more than our looks!!!!
 

"Verily Allah does not look to your bodies nor to your faces but He looks to your hearts," Sahih Muslim Book 32 Hadith 6220

No comments:

Post a Comment